Saturday, September 30, 2017

Puerto Vallarta fishing review with PV Sportfishing

Classic Puerto Vallarta fishing review by Chris W

The day started earlier to expect a later in the day bite.Sure enough, around noon we started getting hit trolling live baits and around 12:30 hooked our first tuna. While I was fighting the first fish we doubled up and hooked another about ten minutes in to my fight. We were able to put four 100 plus pound tuna in the boat, and got probably a dozen strikes. The captain even helped my 105 lb wife reel in a tuna in the 130-150lb range. My wife usually doesn't enjoy long days on the water but she has never had more fun fishing than we had that day. I have fished with alot of different charters throughout Mexico, but I have never had a better experience than I did with PV Sportfishing . The captain and his deckhand were constantly working like crazy to put us on the fish.He even made fresh Ceviche for us toeat on the boat, and prepared a ton of frozen tuna for us to take home. I couldn't have asked for more especially for the price. Cesar is a fun guy to fish with, and i will be back next year for sure. Thanks Cesar, see you soon amigo! Chris W read more fishing reviews






31 ft My Marlin
 Puerto Vallarta fishing charters
35 ft Cabo 











US 253-238-3988
MX 322-120-9696