Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Puerto Vallarta fishing review 3 awesome charters

Capt. Scooby took wife my grandson and I on snorkeling trip to Los Arcos and he made sure we had a great time and cared for 5 yr. old grandson in boat so I could get some alone time in water. He took me on 8 hr. fishing trip were we caught enough bonitas for bait and cerviche. Then we caught this nice yellow fin tuna and large jack, awesome trip with great captain and mate , Mario. We also took 4 hr. bay trip with Capt. Cesar and first mate took excellent care of us . Grandson sat in fighting chair and loved catching many bonitas. If your looking for great service and personable Captain and crew get a charter through PV Sportfishing – you won’t be disappointed










31 ft My Marlin
 Puerto Vallarta fishing charters
35 ft Cabo 

Puerto Vallarta fishing report December 2017 








Big Yellwfin Tuna video 
How to Fillet a giant Yellowfin Tuna