Sunday, February 26, 2017

Puerto Vallarta client fishing review

Puerto Vallarta client fishing review
Puerto Vallarta fishing client review February 06 2017 My family and I recently went on vacation in PV and as usual, I made sure we spent a day out fishing. This year we went with Captain Cesar and his mate Jose with PV Sportfishing charters. The Nicky Pao . We met Cesar at the marina and he helped us carry our gear to the boat, which was impressive. Not only was it the nicest and cleanest charter I have been on, it was well equipped. Although fishing reports outside the bay have been slow, we were determined to go after the big one. The crew was polite and accommodating. The whole time they were working hard to find us fish, and they did not fail! After hours of searching, we landed my first ever Striped Marlin measuring 97"! Something I have been wanting for years! Being no other charters were spotting/catching fish and we got what we came for, we decided to go back into the bay for some quicker action. We hooked into some hard fighting Jack Crevalle and the action was non-stop one after another! Besides the catches, we saw shark, sea lion and lots of whales. To my knowledge, we were the only boat to catch fish that day, and no one at the marina seemed surprised it was Cesar who made it happen! I have been on a few deep sea fishing charters in the past and I would say this is by far the hardest working, most knowledgeable crew I have been with and to top it off, they have the right boat and equipment to get the job done. Thanks for the great trip and we will definitely be back in season for some Blues! REVIEW BY Joe Klemmetsen
read more Puerto Vallarta fishing report February 2017  






31 ft My Marlin
 Puerto Vallarta fishing charters
35 ft Cabo 
29 ft Super panga 

Luxury 3 bedroom Condo 


34 ft Luhrs 


Fishing videos with PV Sportfishing